Welcome to South Dakota Pheasant Hunting!
A guided South Dakota pheasant hunting trip is a great way to experience some of the best game bird wing shooting found anywhere in the world. The natural wild habitat that South Dakota provides these birds ensures great hunting year after year. Wagon Wheel Ranch operates pheasant hunting trips on over 4,800 acres of prime pheasant hunting land in South Dakota.
We are known for a large number of wild South Dakota pheasants, safe hunting practices, as well as fun and knowledgeble guides, leaving you with a pheasant hunting experience of a lifetime. An experience that you will always remember and will look forward to year after year.
South Dakota Pheasant Hunting Packages
Wagon Wheel Ranch is located near Kimball, in south central South Dakota. This area is famous for incredible numbers of beautiful South Dakota wild pheasants. We think it is the pheasant hunting capital of the world. We have been in operation for over 18 years. We offer 2, 3, 4, and 5 day all inclusive hunting packages starting at only $1295, food and lodging included!
Six great reasons to pheasant hunt & stay with us at Wagon Wheel Ranch:
1. Hunter safety and a strong hunting etiquette is stressed at all times
2. Over 4,800 acres of great pheasant hunting land to hunt on
3. Professionally guided pheasant hunts with professionally trained gun dogs
4. Two, three, four, and five day hunting packages to choose from which includes meals and lodging
5. Gamebirds cleaned, frozen and packaged for your travel home
6. Wonderful accomodations with amazing home cooked meals
Once you hunt wtih us, you won't want to hunt anywhere else!
Home Cooking & Great Lodging at the Wagon Wheel Ranch
After a long day in the field chasing South Dakota pheasants, it's nice to come back and relax and talk about the day's hunt over a cold beverage, all in the comfort of our lodge.
There is a lot to do here. You can shoot sporting clays, play pool, ping-pong, watch TV, enjoy our huge firepit, sit back and relax on the covered porch out front, or just kick back and enjoy the peace and quiet of being in South Dakota!